Presenting day 3 of my favorite tweets from the ESRI Business Partners Conference / Developer Summit. I missed most of the morning due to being on a client site. But here are my faves from the afternoon.
- @MapsRus I was in the Server session at the #ESRI_BPC - Nothing new in ADF for 10 . Only bug fixes. All but dead. #webADF #DevSummit - via @dbouwman
- REST Server Object Extension sounds easy, implement the two method IRESTRequestHandler #devsummit - via @TrippingTheBits
- At desktop add-in session at #devsummit. No more COM wireup with extensions. Fantastic! - via @BrightRain
- #devsummit @ajhaddad just said three very exciting letters, "MEF" - via @jrockers
- @rex_hansen showing us how to use Expression Blend to make a Silverlight app. Great starter session. API is nicely integrated. #DevSummit - via @geeknixta
- At the Silverlight WPF session where Rex @rexhansen is showing the real power of Binding #devsummit - via @alpascual
- @dbouwman just called me a troublemaker in his presentation. #sweet #devsummit - via @cageyjames
- ArcGIS for Silverlight API 2.0 public beta coming in April. Supporting VS2010, Expression Blend 4, Silverlight 4, .NET 3.5 & 4. #DevSummit - via @geeknixta
- Wow. Presenter says "filegdb faster on linux than sde". Goes against everything esri has said for years. #devsummit - via @geodatabase
- Videos of the #ESRI_BPC demos are now available. The ArcGIS Server on Amazon demo will be posted tomorrow. http://is.gd/aUZcV - via @ESRI_BPC
- Where are the Avenue sessions? #devsummit - via @odoenet
Not too many tweets using the #esri_bpc hash tag any more. Most tweeps have moved over to #devsummit.
For newcomers to the series, here are my day 1 and day 2 favorites.